Just the Facts: Informed Business Decisions
Whether you’re an innovator, entrepreneur or business owner, there are resources to support you right here in Volusia County. The Volusia County Economic Development (VCED) research center provides you and your team with business tools, mapping and reports as well as data on wages, area demographics, employment, workforce, education, employers and the local economy.
From startup to expansion, there are plenty of business tools to aid in your research whether you’re a startup or looking to expand your business operation.
Business tools on VCED’s website, www.FloridaBusiness.org, include:
- Market Analysis – See how your business compares with others in Florida with the free SizeUp comprehensive market analysis tool designed to help small businesses.
- Foreign Trade Zone 198 – FTZ No. 198 is an essential part of the County’s local and international investment strategy, which provides a business solution to accelerate domestic and foreign trade in the region.
- Technical Assistance – Don’t let the complexity of doing business hold you back. Find guidance to help with business planning, taxes, licensing and more.
- Financial Assistance – Funding at critical times can define the future of a business. Use the information here to help with your company’s financial plans.
- Incubators – Volusia County entrepreneurs seeking to develop and launch their innovative business have ample choices.
The VCED Data Center is your source for information on demographics, employment, workforce, education, the local economy and area employers.
Explore comprehensive quarterly and annual reports from area economic development partners or take a closer look at special reports that underscore the advantages of doing business in Volusia County.
Search Volusia County’s database of GIS entitlement zones maps, including opportunity zones, HUB zones, CRAs, brownfields and countywide zoning.