PCF Chamber Issues Annual Report
Nearly four years ago, the Palm Coast-Flagler Regional Chamber of Commerce was created by local business leaders who believe our region can capitalize on expected population growth. With proper planning, partnerships and a vision for a more prosperous community, we believe we can make our region even stronger. But our progress is fragile.
That’s why the Chamber exists. We seek to unify the business community around our three pillars of advocacy, education and connection. In our 2023 PCF Chamber Annual Report, we outlined our efforts. Click here to read the 2023 PCF Chamber Annual Report.
- Hosted events with Florida House Speaker Paul Renner and Senator Travis Hutson
- Advocated publicly 47 times on behalf of local businesses
- Supported change of leadership at Flagler Schools
- Advocated for improving cell phone connectivity, resulting in improved service
- Supported economic development initiatives
- Fought for the continued reduction of the Florida-only Business Rent Tax, which declined by $217m in 2023.
- Further strengthened partnerships with local gov’t
- Advocated in support of diversification of the tax base (residential v. commercial)
- 10 education events hosted
- Toured Flagler Schools with Superintendent Moore (twice)
- Hosted six Junior Chamber Financial Literacy Workshops
- Launched L.E.A.D. Flagler leadership program
- Hosted Career Exploration Fair at Buddy Taylor Middle School
- Hosted 28 networking events in 2023, connecting business and community leaders in Flagler County
I encourage you to read our 2023 Annual Report at www.PCFchamber.com.
Thank you to our members for their support, which allows us to pursue a platform to build and support a stronger community.